AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to enable Ad extensions for the GDN campaigns ?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I noticed that none of my extensions have statistics for the GDN campaigns.

In an attempt to find why that is I found this piece of "mistery" in the help page

https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/answer/2454049?hl=en&ref_topic=2796167

(click on the link "Available Ad extension statistics")

on the bottom of the text there is "Ad extension statistics are available for ads that appear on Google Search, Google's search partners for mobile (including Google Maps for mobile), and, in some cases, the Google Display Network."

1) In what cases exactly can I get the extensions to appear along with the text ads ? Google ,  can you be more specific please ?

2) For all of you how have campaigns in the GDN, do you see any statistics for simple extensions like call or sitelinks ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to enable Ad extensions for the GDN campaigns ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Adrian,
Thanks for posting this. I did have a look at our campaigns. As of this time, I see impressions for my Location Extensions for my Display Network Only Campaigns. I do not see impressions for other extensions (Sitelinks and Call Extensions) for my campaigns.

Thanks,
Balu.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Call extensions for on the display Network is also available (for smartphones only!)
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en&topic=1713912&path=1713910-1713909&ctx=leftn...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks. That helps
Balu.