AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to edit campaign's conversion goal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have multiple campaigns that have the same conversion goal. But Adwords is only recording the conversions of one campaign. And when I choose to see the "Conversion Name", only one campaign has the name on it, whereas others with the same goal don't have any.

How can I edit a campaign's conversion goal?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Duong N
September 2015

Re: How to edit campaign's conversion goal

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Duong

If I understood your problem correctly, then it may be the campaign have not received any conversion yet. If your website have a single conversion page or thank you page(where you have placed the conversion code) then all the campaigns will record conversion, if any of the user have reached to it through the campaigns. You need not to do anything more for getting the conversions tracked.

I hope this make sense...!

Abhishek

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Duong N
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Duong

If I understood your problem correctly, then it may be the campaign have not received any conversion yet. If your website have a single conversion page or thank you page(where you have placed the conversion code) then all the campaigns will record conversion, if any of the user have reached to it through the campaigns. You need not to do anything more for getting the conversions tracked.

I hope this make sense...!

Abhishek

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

If I understood correctly, you are saying that all conversions are recording from one campaign only and no other campaigns are recording conversions in your account. Let me know if that's not the case here.

In other case, if you are talking about Conversion Name report from Dimensions Tab, you need to customize the columns and add Conversions (instead of Converted clicks) to get more insights on which action triggered conversions for you. You could also add Campaigns and Ad Groups for more granular data.

Pankaj