AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to download data from Conversions Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

Good day to you!

I'm just wondering if there's any report I can download from AdWords Conversions as a client wanted to compare with his booking system for discrepancies.

Thank you,

Roman

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roman L
September 2015

Re: How to download data from Conversions Tracking

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Roman,

Yes, you can download report of conversions from Google Adwords. Here i am going to share two ways to download conversions.

1) Direct from Google Adwords: You can direct download the conversions from Adwords but sure if you have set up conversions in Adwords. If you don't have setup conversions follow this link. If you already set up conversions then go to "Campaigns" then clicks on "Keywords" tab under the keywords clicks on "Columns" tab under the Customize columns clicks on "Conversions"and add the conversions columns so you will appear all the conversions. After that you can easily download all the conversions. 

2) 2nd option is to download conversions from Google analytics but sure you have set Goals in Analytics.

Thanks