AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to do Conversion Tracking for GSP(gmail sponsored ads) in adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I have created an Account for GSP(gmail sponsored ads) in html coding and the Enquiry form is embedded within the image, so user can fill up the enquiry after the ad is expanded within Gmail, as the Enquiry if filled up the user will be moved to thank you page.

But I do not know how to track the conversion within adwords, so that i can see the performance at all level like ad groups, ads and keywords and can do the optimization.

I have used the conversion pixel on submit button of the enquiry form and tried to use the Google tag manager, but they do not track as GSP html ads do not support Java script.

So is there anyone who can help me out on the same like implementing the pixel as image etc.

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Thanks

Murari

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to do Conversion Tracking for GSP(gmail sponsored ads) in adwo

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Murari,

The conversion code belongs on your thank you page. That will give you all the tracking you need.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: How to do Conversion Tracking for GSP(gmail sponsored ads) in adwo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The conversion does not works because that is a java script and GSP ads do not support that. so that is not working as we have already tried the same.

Thanks

Murari

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Thank you" page is located on an external server where a user is sent after filling out your form. There are no restrictions on that page.

Could you tell me another thing? How did you manage to enable this feature? Embedded forms are disabled by default and nobody knows how to enable it. Does it still work for you?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Murari,

Where does the user go after filling out your form? That's where the conversion code should be, not in your ad.

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords