AdWords
7.4K members online now
7.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to create rules for Networks like I do for Kw & ads, etc.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I find it very usful to create or automate rules for kw's and ad's and even ad groups. I have about a dozen rules for pausing or enabling ads and kw's and it saves me lots of time. 

How do I or can I, creat rules for networks like I do for Kw's.

Can I set a rule to automatically pause a network url when the Conv/Cost is to high?

I see the alerts tab on networks, but there is only "manage alerts" there is no "create alerts"?? 

Please help. Thanks You in Advance. Fred 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How to create rules for Networks like I do for Kw & ads, etc.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Fred

You can´t create rules for placements on the display network tab, as far as I know/can see (but all AdWords-account don´t actually have the same functions).

Go to Campaign or Ad group view, you´ll find automated rules there, and you can create a rule for an individual ad, but not for a single keyword or placement (someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is what I am able to do)

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How to create rules for Networks like I do for Kw & ads, etc.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Fred

You can´t create rules for placements on the display network tab, as far as I know/can see (but all AdWords-account don´t actually have the same functions).

Go to Campaign or Ad group view, you´ll find automated rules there, and you can create a rule for an individual ad, but not for a single keyword or placement (someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is what I am able to do)