AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to combine keyword reports from muliple accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone!

I am in a bit of a sticky wicket with this one particular client.

Typically, I will deliver to the client an Adwords Keyword Report which details the keywords, CPC, total cost, impressions, ect.

Against our reccomendations, this client was running 3 different Adwords camapaigns with 3 different people. Some of these keywords are the same, some are different, with slighty different start and end dates.

I now have control of all 3 of these accounts, and I've been told that I have to combine these all into 1 keyword report.

This is proving to be very difficult since I am not an excel expert, and some keywords are identical while others are different. Bascially I want the report to look as if they were all running from 1 Adwords account.

Any help would be much apperciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to combine keyword reports from muliple accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well... First, I would consolidate all accounts into one account.
The practice you described (i.e using different accounts, owned by the same business, to target the same domain, or different domains, selling similar  products) is a violation of the double serving section of the Policy.

Doing so, you  will be able to solve your concern about reporting formats.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’