AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to check traffic come through Dynamics Search Ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone,

Before some time I created dynamics search ads and currently its got 100+ Clicks and 1500+ Imp. I was checked my google analytics report for who is come through dynamics search ads but I doesn't found in paid search results but my organic search traffic is increase with unranked keywords.

If anyone know how to check dynamics ads landing pages and triggered keywords, please tell me!

Re: How to check traffic come through Dynamics Search Ads?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Clara,

To see the the keywords and dynamic LPs that were triggered by your DSA campaign, you will have to do the following:

- Go on you Dynamic Search Ads campaign
- Go on the ad group for which you want to see the keywords and LPs
- Move to the auto-target tab within the ad group
- Select the auto-target for which you wish to see the keywords and the LPs. Just above your auto-targets you will see See search term... Choose selected or all based on your preference.

- You will be directed to a your search query report. In this report you can view the Headline, Page Title & Destination URL by selecting the same from the Columns

Hope this helps you out.

- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Re: How to check traffic come through Dynamics Search Ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Neeti for participate.

Its true for in adwords report but my question regarding google analytics report. Generally Adwords traffic show as “Google / CPC” in analytics but dynamics search traffic not included. But organic traffic increase with unranked keywords. Can it possible to DSA traffic count in Google / Organic?