AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to calculate goal value

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get visitors from AdWords.

From the homepage, they go to a form to ask for a loan.

If their file is complete and meets minimal requirements like not having debts typically, I submit the request to a bank who decides whether or not to accept the loan.

Obviously, I get a commission when the deal is done.

There are so many variables that I'm wondering if / how I can define a value for completed forms.

Indeed, loans vary every time and, hence, my commissions.

Plus, sometimes I refuse a request.

And sometimes the bank does.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to setup a goal value in such conditions?

Thanks for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Antony B
September 2015

Re: How to calculate goal value

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Anthony,
This is more common than you think. Unfortunately, you're going to have to work off rough numbers. Best bet is to start out with your monthly or weekly lead value divided by the number of leads you get submitted. You can update the frequency of the averaging as much as makes sense to you.

There really is no other way to do it.
You'll notice yourself pre-qualifying more and more (decreasing your conversion rate) to increase the average value.

The joys of being a middleman Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Antony B
September 2015

Re: How to calculate goal value

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Anthony,
This is more common than you think. Unfortunately, you're going to have to work off rough numbers. Best bet is to start out with your monthly or weekly lead value divided by the number of leads you get submitted. You can update the frequency of the averaging as much as makes sense to you.

There really is no other way to do it.
You'll notice yourself pre-qualifying more and more (decreasing your conversion rate) to increase the average value.

The joys of being a middleman Smiley Happy