AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to calculate cpc of united states targeting ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can anyone tell me How to calculate cpc rate for united states targeting ?

I have always created media plans with some historical data in the campaign  but this is a new niche and I have no idea what CPC should i be giving in media plan.

Looking forward for someone to guide me.

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to calculate cpc of united states targeting ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Pulkit,

You can use Google Adwords Keyword Planer to get CPC ideas. Using this application you can get the existing CPC for your keywords. You can target any country you need ( it's possible to target USA).

In adition, you can even take forecasts for given keywords including CPC and number of clicks (traffic) your going to get. 

Refer the link below. Hope this will help you .

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2999770?hl=en

Good Luck 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Pulkit,

Try this method,

• Go to keyword tools and search keyword ideas with your landing page if you don’t have exact idea what your keywords would be.
  • You will get all the keywords related to your landing page.
  • Select ad groups and download your plan to Excel.
  • From the report you can get an idea keywords estimated CPC.
  • You can get avg. CPC of all your keywords or you can try as many as reports with that data.

I hope this will help you to find out what you’re looking.

Thanks,

Aravindh.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Mate I have to send plan hence i have no landing page.
Next I tried doing so but when i check for others there are too many dissimilarities, hence cannot give it vaguely whatever which i won't be able to achieve and don't want to give cpc rate too high either.
Thanks for answering.atlast someone dared to answer a question which is bit tactful Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

@Pulkit Thakur

If you are facing trouble to send proposal, you can enquire client about their goals and what they are expecting from online advertisement. Usually we do the same thing we first ask customer about their product details and their marketing plans, we send a questioner to client depend upon their response we will proceed with the proposal.

I  hope this will Help.

Thanks,

Aravindh.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
well the goal is to get clicks as for now.
T-G 25-55 M/F

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

@Pulkit Thakur It is so brief...

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
Pulkit, CPC would be different depending from position and state which you are targeting.
Adwords uses auction system so you can set max bid which you are ready to pay and you will get clicks for this price.

Keyword planner will just give you average estimates which probably would be different from actual cpc which you will pay. You can start with bids which are a bit smaller from the average bids in keyword planner and them increase it based on impression share mertics which you will get. Keyword planner will just help you to taste things a bit.
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
hahaha..was that a mock ?
whatelse do u want in brief ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
oK Thanks mate..i think i wouldn't be getting any real time CPC suggestions...
if you target indian health niche's it comes out to be around 1$ in majority of cases ..i wanted some vague idea like this