AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to add extra words in adgroups. Can we create through extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to know how to add extra words as there is a limited letters to add. Can we promote about our site has this many followers like that. How to add all those. Can any one please suggest me.

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How to add extra words in adgroups. Can we create through extensio

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Manepalli,

I believe you want to add extra words to ads rather than ad groups. Unfortunately you can't extend the character limits but the ad extensions can help as you've suggested. If you have a page which mentions how many followers you have then a sitelink extension (along with at least 3 others) would be useful to promote this. If you don't have a dedicated page or would rather just make mention of how many followers you have then callout extensions would be more suitable.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How to add extra words in adgroups. Can we create through extensio

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Manepalli,

I believe you want to add extra words to ads rather than ad groups. Unfortunately you can't extend the character limits but the ad extensions can help as you've suggested. If you have a page which mentions how many followers you have then a sitelink extension (along with at least 3 others) would be useful to promote this. If you don't have a dedicated page or would rather just make mention of how many followers you have then callout extensions would be more suitable.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.