AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to add Page in adwords customization report of google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I am managing the reports of adwords Campaign keywords from Google analytics, All is going fine but I want to add Page option in secondary dimension but there is no way to add this in customization?

Please help

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abeerah R
September 2015

Re: How to add Page in adwords customization report of google analytic

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to the adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

i am attaching the  snapshot below, in this way you can create the custom report.

GA.PNG

Then go to the report Section and select the campaigns and then choose the landing page in the secondary dimension.

hope that will help youSmiley Happy

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What are you looking to do?
Show the keywords that delivered traffic to a specific landing page?

You COULD do this in AdWords, in Google Analytics, you need to use custom segments.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes but in custom segments I am unable to find Page option, Can you please tell me about this?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abeerah R
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to the adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

i am attaching the  snapshot below, in this way you can create the custom report.

GA.PNG

Then go to the report Section and select the campaigns and then choose the landing page in the secondary dimension.

hope that will help youSmiley Happy

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’