AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to Run a Keyword Report for Product Listing Ads Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the best way to get a report of the keywords searched that have led to clicks on our new product listing ads campaign? I need to know what searches are being performed so I can know if I need to set up any negative keywords. We are spending a ton of money so far with 0 conversions. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How to Run a Keyword Report for Product Listing Ads Campaign

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi M_T_R,

As Neha suggested in the link provided, you can see what searches triggered your product listing ads (and led to clicks) by running a Search Terms Report when you click into your product listing ads campaign. You can also add these search queries as negative keywords directly from the Search Terms Report to help improve your campaign's performance. 

Please let me know if you need further clarification.

JoMo

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi MTR,

Negative keywords for Product Listing Ads launched in March 2011.

Please check Exclude keywords from your campaign. Please scroll down & click Get negative keyword ideas.

Hope it helps!

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, but I didn't mention that the Product Listing Ads Campaign I'm referring to is the one created for Google Shopping. You don't have established keywords for these campaigns, but apparently you can add negative ones. I need to know what searches are being performed that are leading to clicks, but I can't figure out how to get any data on what is happening with this campaign other than how much money I'm throwing at it without conversions.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi M_T_R,

As Neha suggested in the link provided, you can see what searches triggered your product listing ads (and led to clicks) by running a Search Terms Report when you click into your product listing ads campaign. You can also add these search queries as negative keywords directly from the Search Terms Report to help improve your campaign's performance. 

Please let me know if you need further clarification.

JoMo