AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to Recognize Google Forwarding Phone Number?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a table in database filled with call information.
Some of the call are Google Forwarding Phone Numbers.

Is there a way to recognize only the Google Forwarding Phone Numbers by some common template etc...?

Thanks,

Nadav

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Typically, these are either local numbers or toll free numbers (all local)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Nadav,

In short, no. 

But you could compare your database with the call details report under Dimensions in AdWords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is no Phone Number column available in Call details report only the Caller Area Code.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

The report does not show the "Google number". It shows the  business number to which the calls were forwarded to.  If you prefer  to isolate those calls from other calls, you should assign a different phone number to which Google  will forward calls to.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, but still in my call center CTI call history table I will see the "Google numbers" side by side to other phone numbers without any distinguish pattern.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Google's  local number format is as any other local number. If you want to "label" it, you should have the call directed to a dedicated  phone  number in your business 

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

Sorry Nadav,

What I meant was compare the time of the calls in the call details report with the time of the calls you have received.