AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to Export from Analytics / Create Revenue or ROI Colum in Google Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I just want to know How can I export or create a revenue column in the google adwords.

For example I am having columns for CTR, CPA, Conversion, Imp., Clicks & so on. I need to have a column about revenue or ROI etc.

Please help us to setup this Revenue & ROI column in adwords. We have ecommerce tracking enabled in our analytics and also our analytics is linked to our adwords but we dont know how to have Revenue and ROI columns in adwords.

your help and support are highly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Export from Analytics / Create Revenue or ROI Colum in Google Adwords?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Rntnrt,

We can't add the ROI metrics in Adwords, in order to check the all possible metrics we can add in adwords column, click on Columns tab just below the all tabs and then click on customize column.

Dinesh
My Blog

Re: How to Export from Analytics / Create Revenue or ROI Colum in Google Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Dinesh,

Thanks for your reply.

Can we import the e-commerce matrics from Analytics to Adwords?

Thanks in Advnace

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello.

AdWords exports data towards Analytics. Vice-versa, only conversions, and conversion values are exported. So you cannot get data from Analytics and push it into AdWords, but if you go, in Analytics, to the Advertising tab, then click on AdWords and, let's say, Campaigns and click on the Clicks section, you'll see Visits, Impressions, Clicks, Cost, CTR, CPC, RPC, ROI, Margin. Be careful though, ROI and Margin are calculated without COGS (cost of goods sold). So if a product costs you 90 $ and you sell it for 100 $, and spend 10 $ for a sale, it'll consider ROI as 900%, when in fact it's 0.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.