AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to Check Conversion in Adwords ???

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to check From Which Campaign, Which Ad GroupWhich Day, Which Time and Which Keywords i got Conversion in Search and Display Campaign. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
February 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mukesh N,

1st you need to select the desired date range(month, week or custom date).

Now at account level, click the Segment tab > time > segment by day, day of the week, hour of the day.

You can also do this for any particular campaign/ad group.

This data is also available within Dimensions tab >> view(sub-tab) > time.

To check the keywords which have got the conversions, go the keywords tab at account level or at more granular level(campaign/ad group).

You can also access the users queries which lead the conversions. Select the keywords(with conversions) > search terms.

This data is also available within the dimensions tab > view > search term

To access the data from the display network, access the display network tab.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
February 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mukesh N,

1st you need to select the desired date range(month, week or custom date).

Now at account level, click the Segment tab > time > segment by day, day of the week, hour of the day.

You can also do this for any particular campaign/ad group.

This data is also available within Dimensions tab >> view(sub-tab) > time.

To check the keywords which have got the conversions, go the keywords tab at account level or at more granular level(campaign/ad group).

You can also access the users queries which lead the conversions. Select the keywords(with conversions) > search terms.

This data is also available within the dimensions tab > view > search term

To access the data from the display network, access the display network tab.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

In addition of what @Archit said, in Display campaign, you need top go Keyword tab under Display tab to check the keywords performance of display campaigns. 

In addition of that you need to check the Placement performance report under display tabs, and exclude and include the placement based on performance.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My question is that how can i see all the date in one Sheet. You mention correct way to see conversion Report. But i want create a report where i can see all the data at 1 report ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Mukesh N,

You can not have all this data in a single report.

Either you can access from the UI(various tabs) or you can merge in a single excel file after downloading separately.

Regards