AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How many inquiries can i recieve if i get 50 clicks in a day?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI experts and users i am curious about adwords since my website is under construction i have a idealogical question that my products will be surgical and medical instruments etc and it will be a whole sale manufacturer website can any body just give me an idea what will be the inquirey rate if i get 50 clicks in a day?

i know it is hard to say but i just want to know your experience and just your idea will be helpfull.Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How many inquiries can i recieve if i get 50 clicks in a day?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

HI

This is very hard question to answer it really depends on a lot of things like

• Relevancy of users who land up on your website
  • Your landing page
  • Call to action features
  • And many more things

I belive you should start with Adwords Learning Center to make sure you understand how to run adwords campaigns and what to expect out of the same

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How many inquiries can i recieve if i get 50 clicks in a day?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi canyouplease, I'd go further than theniks and say it's an impossible question to answer; there are simply far too many variables.  It literally could be anything from 0 enquiries to 50 (although to be honest, that's very unlikely).

You're perhaps in an even less informed position than other users as your site isn't even running yet.  It's often possible to get a vague idea of how well advertising might perform based upon the performance from organic (non-paid) visits but your don't even have this.

The answer to all these sorts of questions is really one of approach.  If your business is selling medical instruments then make the best website you can.  Follow the guidance laid down by Google to build a fast-loading, easy to navigate, customer friendly site that works well and makes buying a simple process.  Ensure you follow SEO guidelines and promote your site using every tool at your disposal, including social media.  If you have all this in place, then you can experiment with Adwords to gauge its effectiveness and returns.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits