AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How many conversions I can use in a single campaign??

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,

Ques 1) I want to run a campaign with two different goals. Does google really allows to track two different conversions in a single ad campaign. Following are the conversion types.

1) Lead generation using signups

2) Free eBook downloads.

Ques 2) How can I measure these conversions separately?

Looking forward for help!

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Binesh C
September 2015

Re: How many conversions I can use in a single campaign??

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Binesh

Yes you can, create two different conversions using tools-conversions. And when you want to check the performance from specific campaign later on go to campaign tab and select segments - conversion name to see which conversion has brought conversions from selected campaign

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Binesh C
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Binesh

Yes you can, create two different conversions using tools-conversions. And when you want to check the performance from specific campaign later on go to campaign tab and select segments - conversion name to see which conversion has brought conversions from selected campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Nishal for the solution.

I have one more doubt what will be the CPA bidding for both the goals. Does the CPA bidding will be different for both the goals or will it be same.

Looking forward to your help!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Binesh,

CAP bidding might be different for the both. You can decide to pay for both the goals.

Cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding is a bidding method that lets you tell AdWords the amount you're willing to pay for a conversion.
CPA bidding can help you reach customers who are likely to take action on your website.
It's part of Conversion Optimizer.

CPA bidding focuses on maximizing conversions, rather than clicks. You still pay per click, but AdWords automatically sets your bids to help you get more conversions.

When you set up Conversion Optimizer, Google provides a recommended target CPA, which is calculated to help ensure a smooth transition to your new bid strategy. The recommended target CPA, is based on your historical performance, so it’s best to start with the recommended target CPA, then observe your performance and adjust as necessary. If you set your target CPA to the recommended amount, you should see more conversions without much change to your existing average CPA.

Hope this will be helpful. Please accept and rate my answer if it is helpful for you.

Thanks.
Virendra

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for your help.