1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

How many conversions I can make in google adword maximun?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Like the tittle said, just wonder how many conversion I can create because I have quite a lot of landing page for A/B test and I wonder how many conversion I can create with 1 single google adword account?

Thank you Smiley Happy

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You could use the same conversion code. Label the ads according to the Final URL and sort ad data by label.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
1w

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @an c

You do not need separate conversion pixels for separate landing pages. You can use the same conversion setup for all your landing pages. The conversion should be set up according to the number of goals you are trying to achieve through your advertising efforts. For instance, if you are an ecommerce store, you can have two conversion pixels, one for sales and one for newsletter subscriptions if any. 

About sorting/filtering and know which page bought the conversion, you always know this by looking at your ad performance report. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see, thank you very much. For making sure, this conversion code also can be used in the button action like click chat box or open the telephone number, right?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @an c

The setup process is different for tracking clicks. By default, a conversion pixel fires with the page load. If you want to load it on click event, you need some extra lines of codes. A web developer would be the right person to guide with the process. 

For tracking phone calls, it needs a different pixel for website call tracking. You can read more about it at the following link - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6100664?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter