AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How many Transaction Goals should i import to AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

My website is setup in multiple languages this way:

domain.com/sv

domain.com/fi

domain.com/da

domain.com/no

My Analytics account views is setup this way for every language:

All - Raw

All - Test

All - Report

SV - Raw

SV - Test

SV - Report 

etc....

Now when I want to import the Transaction Goal (E-commerce) from Analytics to AdWords, should i Import all Transaction goals from all 15 views? Or should i just import one of them, for example from All - Raw? If I import all, will it count x15 in Analytics for one conversion?

In my AdWords account I have multiple campaigns, split up by language.

Thanks for your help in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohamed L
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

To be honest with you, it depends upon how you have structured the Google Analytics set up. For example we don't know what you mean by raw, test, report views of your different profiles. 

I would say that you should be importing the goals from those views only where you have accurate data in terms of actual transactions happening on your site. Based on that you should first document all your goals from different profiles to ensure that you are importing only unique data, otherwise you will see duplicate numbers across AdWords account which would create confusion while optimizing your account.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohamed L
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

To be honest with you, it depends upon how you have structured the Google Analytics set up. For example we don't know what you mean by raw, test, report views of your different profiles. 

I would say that you should be importing the goals from those views only where you have accurate data in terms of actual transactions happening on your site. Based on that you should first document all your goals from different profiles to ensure that you are importing only unique data, otherwise you will see duplicate numbers across AdWords account which would create confusion while optimizing your account.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ofcourse, I should've explained the setup better.

It worked fine with only importing one of the goals Smiley Happy