AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How long does it take to view my adwords data in analytics ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After interlinking my adwords account in to analytics . How long does it take for my adwords data to appear in analytics . ?

Can some one clarify my doubt?

Is it possible to view product listing ads details in analytics .

I would like view all Product listing ads traffic  through analytics ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How long does it take to view my adwords data in analytics ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Srikanth,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Once all the needed setup are done and the accounts are synced I have noticed that it usually takes 24 hours to start showing data. For more information, you may read this community thread on the same topic

To your second question - yes. You can view your shopping campaigns data in Analytics by going to Acquisition > AdWords > Campaigns.

Hope it helps. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: How long does it take to view my adwords data in analytics ?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Srikanth,

Ratan is right here. It will take upto 24 hours for your adwords data to start showing up in Analytics after successful linking of the two. I suggest, you wait for a day or at max two days and then check for the data.

Do keep in mind, as the click attribution model in Analytics & AdWords differ, the data you will see will be different, which is a normal occurrence.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"