AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How link my company' GA account with Agency managed Adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, I have my company's website and GA associated with it. My Adwords campaigns are managed by a digital marketing agency. I want to link my GA account with Agency's Adwords account without getting other clients' data of agency pulled into my GA and vice-versa. How to link these separate GA and Adwords accounts together. pl. help . -Darshan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How link my company' GA account with Agency managed Adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aeries T,

The agencies account should be individual accounts so there is nothing to worry about mixing data from one of their other accounts. 

With that said, you just need to add the agency to your Google Analytics account and then they can connect it to the AdWords account of yours. At this point, your website, Analytics and AdWords will all be connected and your agency will be able to do a better job of helping you since they will have data metrics from Analytics to crunch. 

Please use this information to add a user to your Analytics account. 

Kind Regards,

James