AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How get a list of incoming calls ......

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to see a list of area codes of the calls I'm being charged for to compare a list I have of incoming calls out of our service area for my business. can someone furnish requested information . thank you .

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: How get a list of incoming calls ......

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jose,

If you're using Google forwarding numbers in your call extensions, you can look at the call details reports from the Dimensions tab in your account. If you're able to see this data, you can use custom columns to see the area codes of callers.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454052?hl=en

If you don't have call forwarding enabled, I'm not sure you'll be able to find this information inside of AdWords.

-Tommy

Edit: To be certain, if you haven't, double check your geographic targeting and ensure that the advanced location options are in line with your business goals so your ads are only serving where you intend them to serve.

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’