AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do we setup two conversion tracking for a single campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to track two conversions:

1- Purchase/sale

2- Signup 

for one of my site. Do i use both in a single campaign or i have to create two campaigns?

If this is possible with single campaign, how do we track them?

Thanks in Advance for help.

Anuraj Singh

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anuraj S
September 2015

Re: How do we setup two conversion tracking for a single campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Anuraj,

Conversion Tracking actions are created at the account level. Simply go to Tools>> Conversions and Then create Conversion Action Type which you want i.e. in your case you can create 2 actions one as Sign Up and One for Purchase. Then insert the javascript code on the relevant pages i.e. Conversion Code for sign up on sign up thanks page and another one on Purchase confirmation page within body tags of HTML.

Once the data starts accumulating, you can optimize your account based on the results you start getting. Read more on setting up of conversion tracking here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

One campaign is enough. Conversions can be tracked from any campaign if the visit from AdWords ends up in a conversion.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot for your help.

Could you please tell me how do i differentiate sale/Purchase & Signup conversion to create single report for each.