AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

How do the latest remarketing tags work? I have 2 sites, will I need 2 separate tags?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me whether I need to generate 2 remarketing codes for 2 separate sites?

If yes, how do I go about doing it?

If no, what should I do? I do not want to screw up the lists.

Thank you in advance!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
6d

How do the latest remarketing tags work? I have 2 sites, will I need 2 separate tags?

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Richard B

Hello.  You've got two options. You can use remarketing on the Analytics side, which will of course have unique code for each site. You'd then link both Analytics accounts to your Adwords account.

On the Adwords side, there is only one remarketing code available. However, you can create rules based on the different urls.  You'd create one to build a list for Site 1, and another for Site 2.

You can learn more about setting up rules on the Adwords side of remarketing here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6297497?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much! Please excuse the delayed reply! Smiley Happy