AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do i quantify the best ad campaign out of these three? A, B or C?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I had set three AdWord campaigns for my product under Search Network with Display Select for campaign A, Search Network only - All features for campaign B & Search Network only - Standard for campaign C types, to test it across by streamlining my ads under these three different campaign types got results respectively so, now i would like to understand on how to identify the best campaign with respect to conversion and ROI? Please help...

Regards,

Praveen.

Campaign Management – Google AdWords.pngAdWord Campaigns

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Praveen Kumar B
March 2016

Re: How do i quantify the best ad campaign out of these three? A, B or C?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Praveen,

1.For that check the converted clicks & then see which one is giving you good conv rate on lower CPA.
2.After that check CRR for each campaign. The lower CRR is the better one.

Robin

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Praveen Kumar B
March 2016

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Praveen,

1.For that check the converted clicks & then see which one is giving you good conv rate on lower CPA.
2.After that check CRR for each campaign. The lower CRR is the better one.

Robin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
See that image, in-fact i could make out the best performing campaign but, got one more doubt! Should i consider the conversion factor or the performance, i suspect that campaign C is performing well compared to A with regard to Clicks and CTR. As a AdWord expert what should be your main consideration?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
It all depend on my end goal.

If my goal is ROI, of course i would look at the conversion rate & the amount of revenue i am getting. On the other side if my goal is to generate traffic to the site, i would look at the CTR factor.

Robin