AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do i quantify the best ad campaign out of these three? A, B or C?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I had set three AdWord campaigns for my product under Search Network with Display Select for campaign A, Search Network only - All features for campaign B & Search Network only - Standard for campaign C types, to test it across by streamlining my ads under these three different campaign types got results respectively so, now i would like to understand on how to identify the best campaign with respect to conversion and ROI? Please help...

Regards,

Praveen.

Campaign Management – Google AdWords.pngAdWord Campaigns

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Praveen Kumar B
March 2016

Re: How do i quantify the best ad campaign out of these three? A, B or C?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Praveen,

1.For that check the converted clicks & then see which one is giving you good conv rate on lower CPA.
2.After that check CRR for each campaign. The lower CRR is the better one.

Robin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
See that image, in-fact i could make out the best performing campaign but, got one more doubt! Should i consider the conversion factor or the performance, i suspect that campaign C is performing well compared to A with regard to Clicks and CTR. As a AdWord expert what should be your main consideration?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
It all depend on my end goal.

If my goal is ROI, of course i would look at the conversion rate & the amount of revenue i am getting. On the other side if my goal is to generate traffic to the site, i would look at the CTR factor.

Robin