AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do i import campaign keywords back in to traffic estimator

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hi Im trying to re use the keywords I have in a campaign (currently paused) and use them in the traffic estimator, so I can what differences I can make by changing daily budget and max CPC for certain words. But dont see how I can do it??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do i import campaign keywords back in to traffic estimator

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there,

I'm getting someone to help.

Thanks,
Zee
G+

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I hope I am not missing a piece here.  I believe I have done the very thing you are descibing many times.

Copy the KWs (from AW Editor) higlight the KWs, then CTRL SHIFT C, then paste them into the box under "Option 1: Enter keywords" in Traffic Estimator.

Alternatively you can copy the KWs from within the online tool form within the spreadsheet edit section, available as a selection on the EDIT tab, then paste into Traffic Estimator.

Regards, Doug
LinkedIn  

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for the question!

I'm Wyatt from the North American AdWords support team.  Unfortunately, there wasn't a whole lot of detail about the particular issue you're experiencing to be able to fully answer your question, but have you seen these really detailed Help Center instructions?

Let me know if those don't work for you.  If they don't, I'd recommend contacting your local AdWords Support team for assistance, as it may be an issue limited to your particular account.

Sincerely,

Wyatt