AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I track in-app conversions in more than one AdWords account from the same app?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an app that is used globally, and I want to track conversions that happen in it in one AdWords account for France, one for Sweden and one for the US. I have installed the SDK and added the reportWithConversionID strings. Do I need to set up an MCC?

How do I track in-app conversions in more than one AdWords account from the same app?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi 

I hope you have separate campaigns for each countries if that is the case you can track in-app conversions at campaign level. 

I personally have not used reportWithConversionID with MCC tracking but logically it should work.

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nik,

In fact, we have whole separate AdWords accounts that are not connected through an MCC account... I want to report conversions to the appropriate AdWords account based on how they got to the app.

Example: A user clicks on an ad from our French AdWords account and converts in the app. I want that conversion to be attributed to the French account's campaign, and not to any campaign in the U.S. the account.