AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I segment Conversions from Adwords UI?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
How do I view Segmented Conversions on AdWords UI Campaigns Tab?
I'm not talking about the "Tools and Analysis" tab.

On AdWords, I nhave different conversion events set up. Some conversion events are worth $0.00 value, $0.01 value, $5.00 value, $18.00 value, ... and other incremental values.

I would like to segment converting events by "Leads" category, "Other" category, "Purchase/Sale" category, "Signup" category, "View of a key page" category.

Currently, adwords only displays all conversions (Many-per-click) or (1-per-click). I need to report by segmenting only to display number of "Lead" category leads and "Purchase/Sale" category leads against the "View of a key page" leads. Conversion Value (ROI) is reporting correctly for the most part, however it's representing to me the specific category types on a Per adgroup or per campaign basis.

I can see all conversions using the Tools and Analysis tab. I have over 100 convertsion types, mostly imported from Analytics, however those stats are USELESS since I cant segment which converting event I can see on AdWords UI. As this time, all put primary conversions are being recorded and displayed on AdWords UI, but it would be extreamily helpful if I could segment Converting types on AdWords UI Campaign view and Ad Group views.

Thanks!

AdWords | Cost | Conversions

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maxroizer
September 2015

Re: How do I segment Conversions from Adwords UI?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can,

If you go to the dimensions tab, you can select "conversion types" in the "view" dropdown.

Re: How do I segment Conversions from Adwords UI?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Dave! +1

Now to get this to work in Campaigns tab view.