AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I segment Conversions from Adwords UI?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
How do I view Segmented Conversions on AdWords UI Campaigns Tab?
I'm not talking about the "Tools and Analysis" tab.

On AdWords, I nhave different conversion events set up. Some conversion events are worth $0.00 value, $0.01 value, $5.00 value, $18.00 value, ... and other incremental values.

I would like to segment converting events by "Leads" category, "Other" category, "Purchase/Sale" category, "Signup" category, "View of a key page" category.

Currently, adwords only displays all conversions (Many-per-click) or (1-per-click). I need to report by segmenting only to display number of "Lead" category leads and "Purchase/Sale" category leads against the "View of a key page" leads. Conversion Value (ROI) is reporting correctly for the most part, however it's representing to me the specific category types on a Per adgroup or per campaign basis.

I can see all conversions using the Tools and Analysis tab. I have over 100 convertsion types, mostly imported from Analytics, however those stats are USELESS since I cant segment which converting event I can see on AdWords UI. As this time, all put primary conversions are being recorded and displayed on AdWords UI, but it would be extreamily helpful if I could segment Converting types on AdWords UI Campaign view and Ad Group views.

Thanks!

AdWords | Cost | Conversions

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maxroizer
September 2015

Re: How do I segment Conversions from Adwords UI?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can,

If you go to the dimensions tab, you can select "conversion types" in the "view" dropdown.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maxroizer
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can,

If you go to the dimensions tab, you can select "conversion types" in the "view" dropdown.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Dave! +1

Now to get this to work in Campaigns tab view.