AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I see my adwords performance report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Last month I got an automatically generated monthly AdWords Account Performance email.

It had information on there such as top performing ads / top keywords / top display sites / Top-performing campaign on mobile devices etc.

I need to access this information asap, is there a way of dong so without having to wait for the report to come through?

Thank you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I see my adwords performance report?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi NHCS,

If you have access to your account, you can run all sorts of reports and see all of the possible data you could want right inside of the AdWords console.

You can find out more information about reports here:  http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404176?hl=en

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Tom!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's actually not what he was asking for. I have the same issue... Each month Google sends me a report with charts, etc. for each client account. This email usually arrives around the 12th of each month, but we would like to know if there is a way to access this report either ahead of time, or any way other than the email they send. It comes from Google Partners but in my Partners account I can't find anywhere to access these reports.