AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I see all my product clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I see a report fro all my products in feed in a spreadsheet or some type of way that displays them all on the same page.
Right I can only display 50 at a time and after I go in to look at a product I have to start all over at page 1 clicking through until I reach where I left off.

Terry

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I see all my product clicks

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Have you tried using Google Analytic for this functionality? You can view 5000 lines in Analytics and export into CVS, XLMS etc also use secondary dimensions for added data?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Eric

Sorry I should have mentioned that this is a PLA campaign and GA does not show th e keywrods.
However thanks as you made me remember to check my Adwords report and there is the data.

Thank you Erik

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Terry,

In addition to what Eric said above, if you are talking about how your products have performed inside Shopping campaign, then you can also try and download the Product Group level Report where you can see which all product IDs have performed well and which not. Also, the limit is upto 500 rows (in AdWords). You can pull up the report and analyse and see if any changes/tweaks are required.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj