AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I remove a previously-linked Adwords Account from Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to link a client's AdWords account to their Analytics account, however when I go to input them AdWords account number from our MCC into the Analytics account, there is already an AdWords account number presenting, which I didn't enter.  I cannot find a way to remove it in order to link the active AdWords account.  Is it possible to remove the old one to input the new one?  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Stephanie G

If you have the proper permissions for both the AdWords and Analytics accounts, you should have no problem linking or unlinking accounts.

I'm not exactly clear on where you are in the process (or whether you're in GA or AdWords) but take a look at this and see if it helps at all:  https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033961?hl=en

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Stephanie G

If you have the proper permissions for both the AdWords and Analytics accounts, you should have no problem linking or unlinking accounts.

I'm not exactly clear on where you are in the process (or whether you're in GA or AdWords) but take a look at this and see if it helps at all:  https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033961?hl=en

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’