AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I link my adwords account to analytics when both of them have been set up with different mail

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do I link my adwords account to analytics when both of them have been set up with different mail

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You can do one of three things:

1. Grant your AdWords email address "Edit" permissions in Google Analytics

2. Grant your Google Analytics email address "Administrative" access in AdWords

3. Create a completely new email addresss and grant it the above permissions in both platforms

Once this is complete you can follow the steps on this page: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en

Hope that helps,

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Suppose you have Email-A for Adwords Account & Email-B for Analytics account. Then login into your analytics acccount and add Email-A as a Administrative user in the user management section of Google analytics account. Then login into your adwords account and you would be able to link it using Google Analytics option from Tools menu, in your adwords account.

Let me know if you need more help, thanks, Jack