AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I know that my AdWords campaign is actually live and working?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i wana know if my ad is running

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July 2016

Re: How do I know that my AdWords campaign is actually live and working?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Omar O,

If you go to AdWords / Campaigns / Ads... your ads will tell you whether they are active or not, if there is a quality issue, limitations, etc.. Look at the Status column and you will see Approved or Approved Limited or Disapproved. Directly above the status is a word cloud that you can click on and learn even more. Sometimes there will be a ? that will explain things further. 

Next to (or close to) to the Status column is Interactions. If there are clicks recorded, your ads are live and receiving clicks, which is a great thing. Google AdWords also supplies an Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool.

Please let us know how this goes for you and if you need further help.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did everything the way they showed me it even says am eligible in google play developer console. but when i go to ad preview in ad words it gives me this message No, your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now. There are a number of reasons why this happens.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Omar O,

That could mean that your budget for the day is exhausted, another keyword is triggering another ad for a similar placement or many other reasons that are normal. Or it could mean your bid is too low, quality score needs to be improved or another issue needs your attention. 

Please take a look and use this Google Help File interactive tool and see what you discover. 

Kind Regards,

James

How do I know that my AdWords campaign is actually live and working?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to know how my AdWords working on Google? When I searched don't find my website on Google