AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get a UA Code?

LC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
LC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get a UA code to insert in my webpage?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How do I get a UA Code?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello LC,

I think you are talking about Google Analytics here for which you get the code to install on your website.

You need to sign up for Google Analytics and enter the domain to get the UA code. Sign up for Google Analytics here.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Re: How do I get a UA Code?

LC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
LC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Panka,

Thanks for your reply.

I have three other websites on Google AdWords that I had set up many years ago and had put the UA codes into each of them.  But it was so long ago that in the interim, I forgot how I had gotten the UA codes. I must already have a Google Analytics sign-in password but apparently didn't write it down.  So I guess I have to re-register again.

LC

How do I get a UA Code?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello there i want create channel on youtube hope so it is complete but i don't know what is my Google Analytics property tracking ID please send me link where did find?

How do I get a UA Code?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i get ua code 

How do I get a UA Code?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2012.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.