AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I find out which keywords are resulting in clicks daily?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know how to see how my keywords are performing over the duration of a campaign but is there a way to see the results on a daily basis?  If so, how do I do that?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I find out which keywords are resulting in clicks daily?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi G Squared,

Yes, you can track the performance of your keywords on a daily basis though 'Keywords' tab. Here you will find every information that you may need to know to analyze your keywords. You just have to select desired date range to view their performance.

I hope this helps.

Kapil M

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi G Squared,

What I understand from your question is that you wants to see day wise stats for keywords? If I am right, you can segment your data by Time> Day under your keywords tab. or if you want to track performance on daily basis, you need to wait for day to come to an end and then can see yesterday stats.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author G Squared
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi G Squared,

You should select the required date (use 'Custom' to select specific day or date range) from the date picker at the top right hand side in the keywords tab.

Find more information about customizing your performance data in the link below.

Check 'Adjust the date range' first.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454067?hl=en

Deepak