AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I download keyword into CSV sheet?

[ Edited ]
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 1
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

I want to know how to extract keyword being used in campaign I just set up. Please help me on how to download a CSV excel sheet.

This popular discussion was copied from the former Help Forum.

Top Contributor, cobnut replied: 

Open your Adwords Account, navigate to the campaign you want to look at, then the Keywords tab for that campaign. Look above the graph that shows your clicks and - around the middle of the bar directly above this graph - you should see a little button with a "down arrow" on it.  Click this and you'll see options for downloading the data shown. The reference below may explain this better!
Jon
References:

Zee
G+
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zee
September 2015

Re: How do I download keyword into CSV sheet?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As an aside, I'd note that some of excel's most powerful features e.g. pivot tables can't be used with a .csv file. Hence I typically use the Save as function to save the donwloaded file as .xlsx right away.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zee
September 2015

Re: How do I download keyword into CSV sheet?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As an aside, I'd note that some of excel's most powerful features e.g. pivot tables can't be used with a .csv file. Hence I typically use the Save as function to save the donwloaded file as .xlsx right away.