AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I access "Negative Keywords" and "Search Terms" in the new interface?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The old interface has three tabs for Keywords, Negative Keywords and Search Terms.  Shared Library Negative keywords are accessible via the three dots, but how do I access the normal ones and also the Search Terms in the new interface?

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do I access "Negative Keywords" and "Search Terms" in the new interface?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John,

We go back and forth as we need certain features since the Beta product is not fully baked yet. 

You can bounce back and forth between new (Beta) interface and old (Classic) all you want. Click on the three stacked dots in the upper right hand corner and click on return to previous AdWords experience. Then do that again and go back to new AdWords experience. 

Cheers,

James

Re: How do I access "Negative Keywords" and "Search Terms" in the new interface?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi John,

The screenshots below should answer your questions:

The tabs are very much visible on the top, it's up to you how you want to see it, on the campaign level or Adgroup level. 

Capture.JPG

The three dots on the top right will have all the options that used to exist on the left pane of the old interface.

Menu.JPG

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rajat