AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How can i link Google Analytics With Another Adwords Account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm about to run a new Adwords Campaign using a new email e.g email3@gmail.com. In the mean time i already have a Google Analytics using existing email e.g email10@gmail.com running on my website that is used to track all traffic including Adwords Campaign that use the same email (email10@gmail.com).

Is it possible to link the Google Analytics that use email10@gmail.com with my new Adwords Account that use different email (email3@gmail.com)? How can i do that?

Regards.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: How can i link Google Analytics With Another Adwords Account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Esha,
Welcome to the AdWords Community Smiley Happy
Yes this can be possible. In Order to link GA and Adwords account, you need to give the GA access to email id associated with Adwords account(email3@gmail.com in your case). Then you can able to auto tag the GA account and AdWords account.

Learn how to give GA access to new email and tagging AdWords account and GA account.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009702?hl=en
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033981?hl=en
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: How can i link Google Analytics With Another Adwords Account?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Esha,

Welcome to adwords community, Yes you can do it. Go with this following procedure.
1.login to your analytics account. (email10@gmail.com).
2. Click on Admin,
3. Under Account Click on User Management Setting.
4.Add email id email3@gmail.com
When you will add thiis email id, then you can login in google analytics with email3@gmail.com.
1. Login to analytics account with email3@gmail.com
2.Click on Admin.
3.Under Property click on adwords linking.

You can track all adwords in analytics account.

Hope it helps you.