AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How can i integrate a third party SDK for App installs and run Adwords campaign for Android & iOS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

We have integrated a third party SDK for app install attribution & events tracking. Now if i want to run adwords campaign for Android & iOS apps, is there a way that i can do a S2S integration so that the numbers on my 3rd party SDK and Adwords campaign match properly. 

I am told to otherwise integrate Adwords SDK, but then what is the point of having a 3rd party SDK. Is there a way to give Adwords call backs from the SDK when an install happens (first open) & whenever an event conversion takes place (say purchases)

I would like to optimise my campaigns on Adwords to 'First open' as the primary objective is to gain app installs.

Thanks,

Aditya  

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can i integrate a third party SDK for App installs and run Adwords campaign for Android & iOS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This question would be better answered by the developer forum;

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’