AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How can I tell which conversion is being triggered by each keyword?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everyone,

I have a five different conversion codes set up in one account. Each of the tracking codes are triggering conversions but I'm wanting to know if I can see which conversions have been triggered at ad group, ad and keyword level.

When a specific keyword triggers a conversion, I need to know which goal has been met. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joe S
September 2015

Re: How can I tell which conversion is being triggered by each keyword

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Joe ! Welcome to the Community !

Use the button "Segment" and chose "Conversion Action Name". Previously select a data range where you have conversions, otherwise you will see nothing. If you have conversions, these will appear in the column "Conv.. Many per click" and their names will be below the "Ad group" or the "Ads" or the "Keyword" that triggered them.

segment-conversion-action-name.png

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joe S
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Joe ! Welcome to the Community !

Use the button "Segment" and chose "Conversion Action Name". Previously select a data range where you have conversions, otherwise you will see nothing. If you have conversions, these will appear in the column "Conv.. Many per click" and their names will be below the "Ad group" or the "Ads" or the "Keyword" that triggered them.

segment-conversion-action-name.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Adrian,

Thanks so much for your reply. That answers my other question about checkinfg stats for different devices. I was looking for those details in 'Dimensions'.