AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How can I remove orange status statements?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Since switching from auto to manual bidding, I know see permanently the follow status messages in orange:

"Limited by Budget" at Campaign level - yes, I have a max daily budget; not that helpful

"Below first page bid" at Keyword level - yes, some of my keywords are under first page bid, but I'm not eager to change this because they still receive clicks (at better price)

It's annoying seeing these messages constantly, and they also hurt the formatting by making the row very tall.  How do I turn these off?  I still want the Status column, though, since it does display other helpful messages.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I remove orange status statements?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can't actually remove them. If you think that they are wrong (e.g. On many occasions, I do not find the first bid page accurate) - ignore them
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: How can I remove orange status statements?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
you can not turn it off it directly, just ignore it.

In your case that you dont want to increase the budget, I would recommend to still consider decrease some bids as this may product more clicks with the same budget.

You can try small decreases in bids and check the results after 24 hours - like -10% steps.

its not every day that we have the option to get more traffic with a same budget in AdWords :-)