AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How can I know how my text ads with KWI were shown?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I am using KWI in my ads and I would like to see all version how my ads were shown.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

- Lukas
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How can I know how my text ads with KWI were shown?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Lukas, 

If I have understood you well, you are using Dynamic Keyword Insertion (DKI) with your ad copies and you want to see how your ads were actually shown to the users. If I am correct, unfortunately it's not possible at least at this moment. 

However, you can use Ad Preview tool to see how your ads are triggering. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
yes DKI Smiley Happy and is there any way how could I simulate it by KW typed by visitor + other tools like excel?
Thanks
- Lukas

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
May I ask why are you interested to see all versions?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
- Because of complexity of my language
- It is good to know how ads were shown (complacency)
- Based on best performing DKI create "static" text ads (banners)
- Lukas

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hmm.. I see
The only recommendation I can make is to use DKI only with exact match, so you could have an ad-copy which is tightly themed to the keyword, minimizing the chances of ad-copy which isn't logical or with grammatical errors

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’