AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How can I get a report of the auction kw by kw for a specific period of time?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I need to get a report for some campaign in which I need to get the auction insights not by campaign but by kw for a specific period of time (last 7 days, or from x to y)

What I want to get from the report it'd be: 

- Average CPC from that time

- List of competitors

- % of times in which they appear

- % of times in which they appear above my ad

Is there an "automatic" way to do this without having to do it kw by kw manually?

Thanks a lot!

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can I get a report of the auction kw by kw for a specific period of time?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

You can generate an Auction insights report for one or more keywords. 

You won't be able to generate a list of competitors, but you'll be able to see the following data listed below. 

The Auction insights report provides 6 different statistics: impression share, average position, overlap rate, position above rate, top of page rate, and outranking share. You can generate a report for one or more keywords, ad groups, or campaigns (as long as they meet a minimum threshold of activity for the time period selected), and segment results by time and device.

The Auction Insights report for Shopping campaigns provides 3 different statistics: impression share, overlap rate, and outranking share. You can generate a report for one or more ad groups or campaigns (as long as they meet a minimum threshold of activity for the time period selected), and segment results by time and device. Auction insights data for Shopping campaigns is available from October 2014 to present.

For more information, please refer to this article: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2579754?hl=en. 

If you have other questions, please let us know. 

Michelle