AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How can I find performance of call only ads?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there,

I am taking over a large AW account, and want to generate a report on how well our call only ads are performing, and how much we're spending on them.

The ads are included in ad groups and campaigns with many other types of ads and ad copy.

Is there a way I can create a report for JUST call only ad performance and spending?

Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I find performance of call only ads?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi @April J

go to the dimensions tab and click on call details. here you will get most of the information you are looking for Call-Details.jpg

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @April J,

Are you using the call extension with the other ads than the call only ads?

If so then I would recommend to use the reports tab otherwise downloading the call details from the dimension tab will include the data of call from the ad extensions as well.

Drag the Ads column > use filter > ad contains > mention the phone number > apply > now go back to the metrics list > add the values(by drag) from the performance as per your requirement > download/save the report.

reports.jpg

Don't forget to select the proper date range while downloading.

You can set the frequency to automatically download the report daily/weekly/monthly.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author April J
January 2017

Re: How can I find performance of call only ads?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @April J

How about filtering by AD-TYPE - 'Call Only' from the Ads tab?

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 2.30.42 PM.png

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Ratan-Jha, thanks for the suggestions! I am going to try this tomorrow at work.