AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How can Adwords Search Campaign provide us country wise statistics in world wide compaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi There! Can someone answer my question? My Question: How can Ad words Search Campaign provide us country wise statistics in world wide campaign? Example: If i run a campaign Worldwide and after few days say week i got some stats( imp,ctrs,conversions etc) no What if i want to see country wise statistics? i wan to know the CPC for specific country? All Views and comments are welcome here.
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

How can Adwords Search Campaign provide us country wise statistics in world wide compaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

To view the geography related reports, you can go to the Dimensions Tab and select Geographic Report. This should be able to provide insights per country wise. You can also customize the columns and add Campaign level insights to get more granular details.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @pankaj let me try this way. Will come back to this thread.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found what i was looking for. Thanks for help.