AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How To Track Call Conversions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have call conversion tracking set-up for mobile users through the Ad Extensions. I'm looking for a way to track phone calls coming in from people that click on my ads on the desktop and then call from there.

My company has a service repair branch and the only real call to action is to pick up the phone and speak with the service manager to try and diagnose the problem and schedule a repair. Due to this fact I don't have really have any way of tracking conversions other than phone calls received.

How could I go about tracking phone calls that we receive from people arriving at our website from our ads that are on a desktop?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ryan B
September 2015

Re: How To Track Call Conversions

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ryan,

Adwords has just come out with a new feature that is able to track calls from websites.

Review this link to learn more:
http://adwords.blogspot.com/2014/08/introducing-website-call-conversions.html

Hope this helps!

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
You still need to use Google call forwarding call extensions to be able to track on-site calls from ads from non click-to-call devices.

You just have to enable the proper conversion columns, check the dimensions report, etc., and you can see your manually dialed calls directly from an ad impression already.

http://www.thomascreekconcepts.com/google-call-forwarding-call-extensions/
Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Ryan,

I want to share one trick. To track calls from your website from your desktop ad, you can create one landing page for your desktop ad and you share number which is not available anywhere means not in your regular pages or number used in mobile ad extension. In India "tracks calls from websites" feature is not available but I tried this techniques and it works.