AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How I can know which campaigns were active during a specific month

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to know which campaigns was active during a specific month with their avg QS.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How I can know which campaigns were active during a specific month

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
You can't know the quality score of a keyword in a previous period, the only quality score you see in adwords is the most recent quality score, in other words you can say QS can't be tracked over time.

You can know which campaign was active during a specific period easily by selecting a long period in the custom date rang and looking at the graph to see which month the campaign was active in.

Re: How I can know which campaigns were active during a specific month

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Moaz,

Apart from what Ahmed has suggested here, I just wanted to add that you can also use Filters to track down campaigns that were active during certain periods of time. Here are the steps you can take to do so:

1. Select the time period that you wish to check the campaigns for
2. Click on the Filter option
3. Click on 'Create Filter'
4. Click on the drop down option and select 'Performance' as the filter which should again give you more options to the right to choose from. See screen shot below

Filter.jpg

5. Click on 'Impressions' next

6. Then select the impressions to be greater than or equal to 1. Basically, this filter will give you all the campaigns in the selected time period all the campaigns that accumulated atleast 1 impression i.e. were active during the time period. See screen shot below:

Filter 1.jpg

7. Finally, Hit 'Apply'.

You will now have a list of all campaigns that were live during the time period. 

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"