AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How Do I track Event In Adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

For one project i need to track events. I am new in event tracking please guide me how do I track events in Adwords, should I import it through analytics or any other way to do that? Please help

Thanks,

Kaushik

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How Do I track Event In Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kaushik,

Yes you can track the event as a conversion, for this you need to implement the AdWords conversion code on Submit button (or similar event, where you want to track) as image file.

You can tell the developer that to implement the conversion in such a way on submit button, so that conversion pixel will be fired, once the user completes the goal.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: How Do I track Event In Adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Kaushik M

Yes we can track events as conversions in Adwords, and we can set these events with certain value most cases lower than the actual conversion value.

There are so many events track like clicks in special directions or read instructions or viewing video or pdf downloads or subscriptions to other services in website.

Could you please mention what type of event you want to track, hence we can clearly explain what the best practices to do it for your specific requirement. 

Thanks,

Aravindhu.