AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Higher QS for simple broad match and BMM in RLSA campaigns ?

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

After a while of testing RLSA campaigns, I noticed how almost all the QS-es were over 7/10 even for simple broad match keywords or BMM keywords. This rarely happened in a normal campaign (edit : and yes I am over the 1000 impressions per keyword threshold so the QS is not historical )

Could it be because of the restricted audience , much like the effect of restricting impressions with negative keywords ?

I am tempted to exclude all visitors from revisiting normal campaigns in order to direct them to the RLSA campaigns, because having them to revisit at a lower avg. cpc on the same keywords is cost effective.

What are your conclusions after testing RLSA ?

Re: Higher QS for simple broad match and BMM in RLSA campaigns ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Andrian,

I know you posted looking for an answer to your own questions, but I wanted to ask you one of my own: have you noticed any impact on the performance or volume of the campaign from those relatively high QSes? I'm super interested in better understanding what the impact, if any, of applying RLSA's to AdWords will be as people start using it!

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Well in this case it is not about a technical solution , it is more about finding people who tested the same feature and sharing results. Higher volume I assume compared to the normal paid campaign  : yes because RLSA audience includes organic visitors , not only paid and at a higher QS for the BMM I can afford more clicks.

About

the performance , in this case I have leads that can be repeated so I cannot compare 1 on 1 with the performance of the normal campaign , but the conversion rate in RLSA is acceptable.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

What I mean is that any question is more than welcome , and my advice would be to test RLSA , it is very interesting.