AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Hide CPC Data on Analytics

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

Can we hide some data in Analytics if we linking our AdWords account and Analytics account?

As an agency sometimes we have our own business model when selling AdWord, like flat rate CPC or Optimization Fee mode.

So i think, we want to hide some aspects such as the AdWords CPC info in Google Analytics... can we do this ?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hide CPC Data on Analytics

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

Use an advanced segment to "exclude" ppc data. Some examples are provided here

http://overit.com/blog/using-advanced-segments-in-google-analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Have you managed to solve this problem? Ive tried to use segments to exclude cpc rates however it seems I can not find the right solution.

Would you be able to help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am also looking for the solution for such case. Please help experts !

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I think there is no solution if we would like to hide CPC data on Analytics.
In my opinion is better if we create some API for Analytics or AdWords
dashboard so we can
customize the data column taht we want to show.

Thank you
@RyanBatchin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please refer to the discussion http://ow.ly/UtLC30gaaoo and follow what the answer from Calin Sandici.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.